Elsys Eastern Europe is committed to deliver high performance for its stakeholders, leading by example as ethical and responsible IT Company. For Elsys Eastern Europe, there is an inseparable connection between business success and corporate responsibility to its employees, business partners, society and the environment.
What Elsys Eastern Europe expects of suppliers:
- Respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor and child labor
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Comply with all applicable trade and commercial laws
Our Supplier Performance Indicators and areas for potential improvements are as follows:
- On time delivery
- Quality of the service
- Total cost improvement
- Quality improvement
- Environmental, health and safety improvements
All Elsys Eastern Europe suppliers and subcontractors that are involved in Elsys Eastern Europe high performance should have clear understanding of our expectations and activities as well as our commitments to ethical business practices and compliance with the law.
This Supplier policy was last updated February 2019.
EEE- Supplier policy R01 – Feb-19